With an Inspect-It 1st franchise, there are no hidden fees or surprises. Our Initial Franchise Fee is one of the LOWEST in the industry while our territories are the LARGEST – enabling you to achieve ROI faster. There are no extra territory fees, equipment package add-on fees, etc. We keep it simple, and the Launch Package you get for your Initial Fee is simply outstanding….
- Large Operating Territory
- 3 phase Inspector Training Program
- Online Home Study
- 10 Days Classroom and Field
- 12 Weeks Launch Coaching
- New franchisee mentoring program enrollment
- Software license and proprietary form sets to generate our industry leading inspection report
- Infrared camera and accessories
- Web-based office and marketing automation software
- Starting database of realtors and initial launch marketing campaign
- Branded office landing page, website and email
- Immediate access to 300+ sales/marketing tools and vast video marketing library
- Professional online social reputation management and blogging
- Monthly Inspection Connection enewsletter for prospect marketing
- Quarterly Realtor Webinar Series for prospect marketing
- Our ACE marketing program to jump start your businesss
- And MORE!
Developing or acquiring all of these programs and resources on your own will easily exceed the Initial Fee, and it’s highly unlikely they’d be to our same caliber. Plus, the value of our know-how, best practices and expertise is immeasurable.
You not only get a turn-key business model, but also all the tools and materials you’ll need to LAUNCH your inspection business!
When you’re ready to learn more, call us toll free at 855-FRANOPP (855-372-6677) or request a free franchise information packet.
This is not an offer for an inspection franchise. An offer of a franchise is made only by the means of the franchisor’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Prospective investors are encouraged to obtain and carefully read the franchisor’s FDD and thoroughly evaluate any franchise offering with a qualified franchise attorney before deciding to sign an agreement or spend any money.